Trust And Obey
1) Then We Walk with the Lord in the Light of His Word
2) Not a Shadow Can Rise, Not a Cloud in the Skies,
3) Not a Burden We Burden, Not a Sorrow of His Love
4) But We Never Can Prove the Delights of His Love
5) Then in Fellowship Sweet We Will Sit at His Feet,
1) What a Glory He Sheds on Our Way!
2) But His Smile Quickly Drives it Away;
3) But Our Toil He Doth Richly Repay;
4) Until All on the Altar We Lay;
5) Or We'll Walk by His Side in the Way;
1) While We Do His Good Will, He Abides with Us Still
2) Not a Doubt or a Fear, Not a Sigh Nor a Tear
3) Not a Grief Nor a Loss, Not a Frown Nor a Cross
4) For the Favor He Whows, and the Joy He Bestows,
5) What He Says We Will Do, Where He Sends We Will Go
1) And with All Who Will Trust and Obey.
2) Can Abide While We Trust and Obey.
3) But Is Blest If We Trust and Obey.
4) Are for Them Who Will Trust and Obey.
5) Never Fear, Only Trust and Obey.
Trust and Obey, for There's No Other Way
To Be Happy in Jesus, but to Trust and Obey.