- Hanging - I experienced PC hanging during while using
Dreamweaver 2. I could not pin down the problem.
- Log Item #1 - I was using 2 browsers because of
compatibility problems with rollovers and layers. Hung twice.
- Log Item #2 - Used the product for about 4 hours
with no problems.
- The HTML editor uses the main screens text search for
searching, not the HTML edit screen. This feels very ackward but it does work.
- Span Tags - If you set a style more than one time,
you will see duplicate entries in the HTML code. Therefore, if you apply the
same style 3 times, the code in the HTML will show the tag 3 times.
- The GUI designer will not allow you to enter 2 spaces
simultaneously. Maybe this is the new standard, but I'm used to 2 spaces after
- Table properties - could not figure out how to customize
the lines in the tables (color, style, size, etc...). FrontPage gives you
access to these properties. Example is the top frame of this Review. The frame
is blue, and I desired not to see the frame.
- Style Sheets - With Netscape 4.61 Style Sheets did
not work is the style name has a "_" or a space in the name. IE
5.0 or greater works fine. The concern is that the "Check in Brower"
option did not pick that up.