Resource Links for Dreamweaver
- Dreamweaver - professional web site design tool (DHTML, XML, CSS,
- Download a trial version, and information about.
- CourseBuilder for Dreamweaver - visual authoring tool developed specifically
for the creation of testing instructional web pages (assessment tests, etc...).
Download a trial version, and information about.
- Attain Objects for Dreamweaver2 - (replace by CourseBuilder)
- developers center, tech notes, user groups, forums, etc...
Tutorials, Help, Discussion Groups etc...
- Short tutorials for Authorware, CourseBuilder for Dreamweaver, Pathware
(delivery by LMS)
CourseBuilder - Go to above link. Then choose "Online Tutorials",
then "CourseBuilder for Dreamweaver tutorial", then "Demonstrating
CourseBuilder for Dreamweaver".
- Help & Tutorials within the Product (also in the Trial Version)
(A must !!!)
Steps: Start, Program Files, Dreamweaver, now choose the "Welcome"
html file for the product your interesed in (ex: dreamweaver). Search for
the link to "HTML Help Pages"
- Discussion Groups
- Technical News Group, monitored by tech support
Paste the below URL into your browser and it will call your news software.
- You will need Dreamweaver2 w/ Attain Objects or Dreamweaver3 w/CourseBuilder
to do Assessment Test.
- HTML Help Tutorials (Dreamweaver Attain Objects)
1) Follow instructions above for "Help & Tutorials within the Product"
2) Choose "Attain Objects for Dreamweaver Contents"
3)Choose "Multiple-Choice Interactions", also "Scoring and
Data Tracking". Other links are also good.
- Example Assessment Test (only one question):
In your explorer go to the program directory (see example below):
Ex: C:\Program Files\Macromedia\Dreamweaver 2\Tutorial\Attain Objects Tutorial
Next, Click on "MultileChoice.htm"
- Guided software emulation.
Not exactly the best for Assessment Test, but should be helpful for a beginner.
Once you at the link below click on "Working in Course Builder for Dreamweaver"